High Frequency High Frequency

"Hmmm......."

It seems to be a Bunch of Loops put Together, this isn't the Art of Making Music my Friend, although it had a Good Atmospheric Groove to it. I like the Techy effects, but overall it's just not Perfect.

Jimbobsthebest responds:

Fair enough if you didn't like it... although this has nothing to do with putting a 'bunch of loops together'. I do not use ready written loops in any of my songs, and all the sounds you will hear have been manipulated by me in some way.

I am quite interested in what you believe to be the art of making music, if you could PM me and let me know I would be very grateful,

Thanks for your review, jimbobsthebest

_-={Wrath of a Broken Soul}=-_ _-={Wrath of a Broken Soul}=-_

"My Lord, Incredible!"

This is really going to be Used in my Nagura Online Project! A very strong start for the Beggining, the Violins, Horns, and Drums really gave an Emperor like Impact to the song. The Choir's Improvement, less fake, and has more of an emotional Feeling than I have ever heard before, but did the Beggining have to be quite Loud? It was short, but those violins are really pulling itself together. I don't really have so much to say for this song, quite short, could be extended...Well done my Friend! Sorry for my Lack of Activeness lately, been recovering from an accident. (Little Brother went out in the Streets, I went to get him out of the Traffic, car hits me, get Bruises, and a Broken Arm, but i'm Okay!)

MaestroRage responds:

I am sorry to hear that quickshot! I remember I read your thread a while back, and I am truly happy you are okay as well as your brother. I almost lost my little sister due to my carelessness when I was little in a similar scenerio. Thankfully nothing came of it, and I got away with a scolding.

Sorry about the loud beginning. I had to make it like that, as I had no ideas or even want a intro this time :P.

I hope you get better soon again, thank you for the review, I am glad you liked it!

Hidden Powers Hidden Powers

"Quite Nice."

First off I'd like to say I will Forgive you for the Copyright loop. It still has been Rated stolen Though! Just try not to use 100% samples next time. Mainly most of this song was made of samples, the beat, the Pad, and for the Vocal not very sure about it, but I don't think the vocals are that good really, makes the song choppy. Lacking Originality, like I said these Samples aren't quite yours. Not much to say about this, what Program do you use? If you need help with your Rpg Maker, or need any Self-Made Battler's, and characters, and such. Give me a Private Message, I'll fix up something for you. Thankyou for reading my friend. =)

*+*+(C.C.- Dreams Creator *+*+(C.C.- Dreams Creator

"Touching, Serene, Beautiful."

I think the little Chimes alone did A very well done job! The ocean waves seem very Ambient, realistic, and beautiful. It lacks Diversity, but the sounds come out Pure, and Crisp. Well I guess that's how it was made in Chrono Cross am I right? Well done, 5/5'D. Sorry for not reviewing your earliest songs lately it turned out my family, and I were going to Shiraz (Town od Iran) to visit some relatives for my (2-Day) school break. Looking forward to revieiwng your early songs!

Chronamut responds:

ah I was WONDERING what happened to you - and yes this is pretty much how it sounded in chrono cross - its not about all the diversity all the time its how well you can put out that which you are trying to acheive :P

ocean waves took a bit of filtering so they rested well into the song, and yes I'm very glad with how pure the sound came out - you're not the first person to mention that!

happy reviewing and thanks for the review!

_-={Arise Sleeper}=-_ _-={Arise Sleeper}=-_

"Well Done, Poems Good!"

I thought the Beggining of this song sounded a bit Bland in my taste, but as usual the opening really pulls the song together! The chimes really have a nice effect in the song, but it seemed to LOUD! Then when the orchestra kicked back in it really hurt my ears, I had to turn down the volume before my headphones burst. Your percussion was really nice, sounds very Original, but I think the violin sounded a bit fake. Congratulations my Friend! 5/5'd! Oh, and please do look t my song ~"Cry of An Angel"~

MaestroRage responds:

The beginning was in fact quite bland. It was not meant to be very diverse. A dark, tense mood to introduce the rest of the work.

You know, when this song was being exported, there was a volume controller that didn't work for some reason. So there was that segment that was far too loud. Or so in my opinion at least. However it seemed nobody noticed, or cared, so I just left it as it is. I'm glad at least you noticed it as well! Now I know i'm not crazy!!!

YOU'RE ALL CRAZY, NOT ME!

The high violins all sound fake, I cannot for the life of me figure out how to make them sound really real. Maybe add more reverb? I'll try it out.

I will check out your song right away! Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it ^^.

kefka dancing mad part 1 kefka dancing mad part 1

"Nice Classical Theme."

You've kinda revived those classic Final Fantasy Games. They're very popular here in Iran! I really enjoyed it, brings back many memories. I don't have many suggestions well...Because just listening makes me not want to thinks it's terrible in some way. (No Rate) Good old Classic's ^_^

Chronamut responds:

hahaha the "omg its a video game song" bias eh :P - ah well - thanks for the review!

-shawn-

cc frozen flame - tribal new cc frozen flame - tribal new

"Nice Ambient!"

Sounds much better in "Tribal" version! I didn't really like the low Male Choir out in the background, it really gave a Dark Feeling to it. The drums fit in perfectly, and for the wind pipes I really have nothing to say about them! Well made, Here's your very first "9" out of the Reviews i've given so far on the first page of your compositions! (No Rate)

Chronamut responds:

you just gave me a 9 on the other song! XD - but hey I like the low male choir - adds that sorta chanty tribal feeling to it :P

thanks for the review!

CC Frozen Flame (Classic)+*~.0 CC Frozen Flame (Classic)+*~.0

"Excellent!"

Your flute is really beautiful, especailly for the system "FL 4." It reall has a great Melody, as I've been reading your reviews, it seems people "LIE" in their reviews, instead of giving honest reviews they give you 10's just because they love your work! I love your work also, but to respect an Author is to give him your Honest Opinions, and thoughts! (No Rate)

Chronamut responds:

indeed - and whats up with all these no rates? But yes.. this is when I started to use soundfonts.. most of these were all from one soundfont actually.. then later on I diversified - I still use soundfonts - I love them <3 - cuz.. you know.. not all of use have equipment and instruments irl so we make do with what we have :P

and ya people just blindly vote 10 - but whatever :P

thanks for the review!

final fantasy 1 mix final fantasy 1 mix

&quot;Romantic.&quot;

I find it very Romantic, nice Ambient feeling coming from that Rpg Like Ocean! The harp seems to be playing Decently, unless it was an "Acoustic Guitar?" Perfect for RPG's! Though it could use some Adjustments with it's quality. (No Rate)

Chronamut responds:

you know what..I dont think thats a harp - I think its a koto.. sounds more oriental if I remember correctly - my fave part of this is the vox :P

thanklks for the review!

-shawn-

geno's - uhh getting tedious.. geno's - uhh getting tedious..

&quot;Aherm....&quot;

You just paced the song, anyone could have paced this song using Audicity! Well pretty much the same as the last Review! Thankyou for reading my friend! ^_^

Chronamut responds:

it was more for my own personal pleasure than anyone elses - and i am the musician - i can do what i want!

also audacity sucks haha :p